Dry Skin Brushing Technique
The lymphatic system is an integral component of the immune system, filtering the blood of all cellular waste. When healthy, it absorbs and discharges unwanted body fat, excess fluids, toxins, bacteria, viruses, hormones and assists in healing challenges related to all of the body’s systems. Dry skin brushing technique can be a useful tool to assist in lymphatic drainage.
- Calms the nervous system
- Improves digestion and kidney function
- Detoxifies & tonifies skin through exfoliation
- Increases circulation & reduces cellulite
- Stimulates lymphatic & immune function
Tips for Optimal Lymphatic Health
The lymphatic system moves uphill without a pump, so it depends on muscular movement. The body was designed to move! Playful movement that is goal-free and enjoyable is an excellent way to decrease stress, increase vitality and support happy lymph!
- Break Time! Take breaks from intense activities to stretch, relax the eyes and hydrate your body.
- Nap Time! Take a siesta; stop for at least 20 minutes each afternoon to allow your body to digest and rejuvenate.
- Bed Time! An hour of sleep before midnight is worth two hours after!
- Down Time! Take one day each week for restorative activities such as laying in the hammock, taking a stroll, having a picnic, taking a relaxing bath, treating yourself to a massage, singing and smelling the roses!
Nourish your mind and your body with breath and a healthy diet!
- Fresh & Local
- Healthy Fats
- Free Range/Grass-Fed
- Hormone Free
- Whole Foods